ME-50 Guitar Multiple Effects review by Boss

Boss: ME-50 Guitar Multiple Effects

Purchased from: Long & McQuade

I have a Epiphone Les Paul Standard & a Epiphone SG Standard and amps I have a Marshall G50R and a Fender FM212R. The ME-50 works great with all of them. No funny buzzing or any feedback or any noises at all. With all the diffrent settings and tones I can get any sound I want.

I play blues/hardrock and this pedal suits it prefectly. My band and I have been playing together for about 3 to 4 years, I myself have been playing for about 15 years give or take. If it were stolen I would with out a doubt go and buy another one. I like the fact that it has all the Boss pedals I need and use, in it, so I guess you can say it's an all in one. When I compared it with others it was an easy decision and the fact it was on sale was a bonus.

This thing is built like a tank, I can use it anywhere and be worry free of it crapping out on me. I have and I will again use it on my gigs.

Before I bought I had a Zoom 707 effects pedaland a wack of small pedals that I picked up at yard sales or pawn shops and they all worked great but I saw then this local band playing and the guitarist had Boss ME-50. After his gig I asked him about his pedal and he said it's best thing he's bought. So it got me thinking I need a change, so I did alot of research on it and then I saw one at my local music store on sale so I traded all my pedals in for the Boss ME-50 and it's the best deicision I've made.