ME-70 Guitar Multiple Effects review by Boss

Boss: ME-70 Guitar Multiple Effects

I found that after quickly skimming the manual, it was extremely idiot proof. it's so simple to use and there's no tone I ahve been disapointed with, 6 second delay 40 second loop, crazy modulation settings that can go way further than I could ever need and the distortion can det to the point of wailing harmonics and incomprehensible fuzz. it's nutty. The Compressor gets sustain that can start on sunday and keep on wailing till saturday night.

I play everything, I have 2 guitars that I use with this, I have partitioned the 9 banks off... There are 9 banks with 4 patches each, starting at 7, I reserve all these tones for my rythm guitar a Fender Jaguar HH. And everything before that for my lead guitar, my Jackson DK2M naturally a lead guitar neads some wild tones whereas my rythm just needs some cool cleans a couple different delay types and a few modualtion oriented deals and one or two slightl distorted settings. If I lost it, hell it was cheep F yea I would buy another one. I tried the Boss GT-10 which was like 100 bux more and you could go into insane depth, I actually wound up getting it as well but gave it away to a friend of mine as a gift. he's more a recording artist, he found more use for it than I did. It was something you sit down with for hours and make the perfect tone with for your awesome guitar solo in your song you are recording in your studio. I didn't need that, I needed throw it no the floor and have a rad tone for your gig in 45 seconds flat. it's just like having 40 stomp boxes at your feet.

well yes I would use this on a gig, and I don't have a backup haha. This thing rules. It's Solid Metal... The only plastic on here are the knobs, and those are still sturdy. It's very simple I can switch tones and make presets on stage while I'm playing this is the ultimate performing effects deal.

I tried every single one of the multi effects unit's at Guitar center, this was the first one. I was immediately drawn to it's sturdy heavy all metal construction. I was looking for reliability, and found it. This thing is tough.

NHECOS
    next dimebag wrote: which is better me-50 or me-70 ???
    The ME 70 is the substitute for the ME 50. It just doesn't have the acoustic simulator, but it has a great loop station included.
    I Fbd I
    Im thinking about getting this big thing for me. Can you use the pedal on it to control levels? Example. Volume And does it have a full loop station?
    J@MI3
    does anyone know how this compares to the Line 6 floor pod plus? I'm unsure which one to buy as i havn't been able to get to a store which sells both of them
    gratefulduck
    this thing have a tuner? i really want one, but i need to go from E standard to Open G easily...