ME-70 Guitar Multiple Effects review by Boss

• Reviewer's score: 6.5 Neat
Boss: ME-70 Guitar Multiple Effects

Purchased from: Alamo Music

I use a Fender guitar and an Epiphone Les Paul 100. Not noisy if you have your Pre-Amp off. The effects are amazing, they always satisify me. I love that I can get the sound of my Favorite artis like The Myriad they tend to use lots of effects in their music such as synth my personal favorite. Every effect sounds amazing.

I play Alternative Adult Rock. I've been playing 4 months. I own Pyramid Amp, Smashbox SM7, Behringer multi digital fx, Boss ME-70. If it were stolen I would buy it overs and overs again. What I love about it's it reverb knob and Overdrive as well as delay and the pre amp. I don't hate anything about it. My favorite feature is the fuzz. I wish nit had more reverb and way more delays.

I can depend on it when I'm on stage performing with my band. I always use it in a gig I don't go anywhere with out it. I have back up but never used them. The Boss ME-70 can last you a life time if you know how take care of your things. Everytime I use it I make sure I always put it back in its box to keep it clean and smelling fresh

The Boss ME-70 is very easy to use if you are good with knobs and are very good at understanding the manual. For me it's easy to use after you start using it for a while, when it first arrived I was clueless as how to use it. Overtime it became easy to use. The manual is very very helpful, without it I would have gone crazy figuring out how to use it. I love the manual because it shows you step by step how to use everything including the "expression pedal".

MaggaraMarine
    Eclectic Lizard wrote: CAn you use the guitar version with a bass?
    Why not, though it won't sound as good as the bass version, of course, because you are plugging in to a guitar amp modeler. I have recorded all of my bass tracks through a Digitech RP355. Sound is not the best but it gets the job done pretty well.
    jondurrant
    the ME-70 is waay better than a Vox tonelabe ex. although there both the same price I would buy either then.
    jondurrant
    @FrostGiant I would buy the ME-70. as an owner of it, I would never trade it for anything. I say you buy the ME-70 for sure you will not be disappointed.
    stormyandcold
    Re: looper, you can't change sounds in preset mode, but, you can in manual mode. That means you have to turn pedals on/off, but, this is exactly how i use it. Hope this helps people who were asking.
    stormyandcold
    Definately turn the pre-amp off if you're using a modeling amp like i am (cube 20xl) and use the cleanest channel on your amp to get purest sound. Also, I'm using seinheisser hd201 headphones here and the me70's headphone jack sound seems a bit rubbish, but, headphone out of 20xl seems fine. Probably an impedance miss-match problem. In tuner mode with everything off it's fine for inputting into pc soundcard for use with vst like guitar rig 5.