ML-2 Metal Core review by Boss

Boss: ML-2 Metal Core

I am only using a Dean Vendetta XMT Guitar with stock M-10 Amp but still I can get the sound that I like but on a lower gain. Well a 10W Amplifier is already good on a small room. I planing to buy a Roland 30X Cube to be better. The Pedal is very noisy if your distortion setting is on a full knob. I usually play music of Slipknot, Mudvayne, Deftones, Megadeth, Lamb Of God etc. And I find this pedal very good in playing metal music. I love this Pedal than any other metal pedal brands.

Actually, I've started a Ballad player, then Rock Ballads-Alternative-Heavy Metal-Nu Metal-Thrash Metal etc. Yes! This pedal is a perfect match for this genres. Technically, I am only playing for 5 yrs. My 1st guitar was a Kramer with Tremolo I've forgot the model due to it is very old. If it is stolen, I will buy it again and all over again. I love the crisp, kick, brutal sound of this pedal than any other pedals. I hate nothing about this pedal. I wish it had an EQ as the Boss Metal Zone to make it perfect.

I can depend on it and I am sure it will not fail me. Yes, I would use it on a gig without any backups. I only need a piece of 9V battery as back-up just in case the PSA or Battery may fail. I usually used a local brands as my Pedal before. There's no other brands better than Boss Pedals. They are really great and effecient pedals.

The Boss ML-2 Pedal gives me the sound of Heavy Metal, Death Metal, Thrash Metal, Hardcore, NuMetal that I like without adding any other pedals to satisfy your taste. Editing the patches were very easy. There is a manual for it and it is very reliable source of using the gadget.

Maiden-Canada
    "When I use it with a Dunlop Crybaby I really feel like Kirk Hammet playing his shitty Death Magnetic solos." I would truly like to see this guy replace Kirk on tour with Metallica. Show us how it's done, big guy.
    Ziaul Asif
    Can anyone tell me how Boss Ml 2 sounds through a PA system or direct line in record in PC. I have a Boss Me 70 and I play through my PC speaker from the recout/headphones from the ME 70. So, I am thinking of buying the ml 2 and connect it with ME 70. Any suggestion ??
    Air_Stryker
    graspchoke!!!!! wrote: Hell is not a good place to be!!Pray to Jesus and ask Him to guide your life!
    Excuse me sir, but what the f**k are you doing?