MT-2 Metal Zone review by Boss

Boss: MT-2 Metal Zone

Purchased from: My band mate

The sound is pretty damn good I run it into my Crate GFX1200 head and it sounds just fine I have a problem with feed back but it is because I play at a really high volume. Sometimes I do have a problem getting my sound if back if I hit it around because its really hard to nail that same sound with it... I've been able to match alot of sounds from blink to slipknot with it. It's worth every bit of it in the end.

You can go from Overdrive sorta blues sound to a punk sound to a metal sound and it sounds awesome I play in a emo band right now and the pedal is matching up with a Marshall sound which is hard at times. I've been playing on it for the past year and its great. I wouldn't probley get this pedal again because I'm on the look out for a better amp with its own great overdive tone but if I were sticking with my rig right now I would for sure buy it again if I lost it or got it stolen. It's a great pedal! Check out my band www.mistakenlytalented.com. (Sadly I didn't use the pedal to record our EP but oh well).

It's pretty reliable it doesn't suck up battreys like most pedals do I can go a good 2 months playing almost everyday and it still lives! I've never had a problem with it at any show or practice I've used. The thing is built like a tank like most Boss you can throw that thing threw a wall and it would still be in one piece it's just that freakin bad ass.

Ehh it wasn't too easy to get a sound of it took me awhile to really get the hang of everything on it but once I did it became a awesome pedal to own I've been able to go straight from a pop punk show to a full on metal show in just a few turns and it sounded rad as hell! It's easy to use basicly after you get the hang of it.