MT-2 Metal Zone review by Boss

Boss: MT-2 Metal Zone

Purchased from: friend

I think the way this pedal is setup is great, distortion effects are awsome and you can get a whole bunch of different sounds, from soft rock to hardcore Death Metal. The only bad part is if somethings too high on your amp or pedal, u get a squeak type of sound, but otherwise really good distortion sounds.

I play hard rock, metallish stuff and this is a good pedal for it! If this pedal were to get stolen I'd for sure buy a new one and then kill whoever stole my other one. I recommend this pedal to people who've never had a pedal and it's their first one. This is a good pedal to see all the types of distortion sounds.

I've never had a show yet, but if I did I would not need a backup. This pedal like everyone says about Boss Pedals, it's a tank literally. I would depend on this in a show definetely and not worry about it breaking.

I got this pedal not to long ago and I think it's great. Awsome sound, anybody looking for a rock, heavy rock or metal sound this is one sick pedal for it! The manual is awsome, especially if your new to this pedal. But after playing around with it and letting the manual guide you, it's really sick pedal!