MT-2 Metal Zone review by Boss

Boss: MT-2 Metal Zone

Purchased from: Preowned via Internet

I play a Falcon Les Paul (Cheap, "rare" & DARN good) with the pedal only (no amp) through my computer, wich is hooked up to my stereo system. Or then I play it with an Ashton AG 200 and a Zoom Fire 30 amp. With the LP and the Computer, It sound f--in' unbelieveable! With my favourite setting, wich is a sharp, shredding and edgy sound, I could think that Mick & Jim from Slipknot play with exactly the same equipement. With the Ashton & the Zoom, it's fucking awesome too! It does give a bit feedback if the Level setting is high (With the amplifier), and through computer it buzzez if the guitar is near the stereo. I Maninly play bands like Children of Bodom, Dark Tranquillity, InFlames, Pantera, Metallica, Megadeth, Iron Maiden, Slipknot, And some various Trash Metal & 70's and 80's hardrock/heavy metal -And it never fails me! It's perfect!

As I said before, I play Death Metal, black metal, heavy metal, trash, power metal, neo-classical metal, hardrock, glam rock, classical compeions and even some old-school punk, and it is good for everything! It's harder to find a Light-Grumpy blues tone, or a Led Zeppelin tone, but this baby does it all if u can operate it. If it got broken or lost, I'd propably try a DigiTech Death Metal Distrotion, but if I wouldn't like it, I'd get the MT-2 again.

I bought this one preowned, and I think it's a few years old now, but it's still in mint condition! Everything works perfect. I'd use it on a gig without a backup, yes.

Well, hate to start off like this, but the pedal could be a little more siple to use. If you have owned it for a while and know what you're doing, or only play one kickass tone (That you have found from it), then it's ok. But it kinda takes a while to learn how to use it. The manual is ok, there are a few settings given, and they sound pretty good.