MT-2 Metal Zone review by Boss

Boss: MT-2 Metal Zone

Purchased from: Music Center Canada

I'm using a GT15 Crate amplifier with a JS30WR Warrior and the Metal Zone only makes my playing sound even better. It's not noisy, the effects are great, I can 95% of the time program it to my favorite guitarists and all effects are amazing!

I usually play punk rock like Good Charlotte, Blink 182, Simple Plan, Sum-41 but most of all Green Day. Now I still play Blink and Green Day songs but not at gigs. I like them cuz they're I guess fun to do in your spare time. I now play heavy metal like Metallica. I've been playing for 6 1/2 years and I own a OD-20 Drive Zone and a crappy acoustic guitar. If it were stolen I would probably not buy another but thats cuz I'm broke. I love how awesome the distortion can get but don't like how on some settings have to be very loud in order to come out right. I wish it came with the adapter that is made for it but otherwise I think it's awesome and the battery will last forever if you unplug your guitar and amp out of its input and output after you're done using it.

I would definitly use it on a gig without a backup. Me and a few guys from school made a band and our first gig was in the drummer's basement in front of like 50 people and it was absolutly awesome.

My Metal Zone is the best distortion pedal I have ever gotten! It's super easy, very reliable, strong, and great on any guitar. My manual went threw everything I needed to know to use this thing, it even had sample settings like british rock, heavy metal, rock 1, rock 2, Overdrive, rock'n'roll, hard rock, and fuzz. This is my first distortion pedal that a friend told me about and I had no idea how to use a pedal but the manual soon changed that! I love it.