MT-2 Metal Zone review by Boss

Boss: MT-2 Metal Zone

Although I haven't used it in a decent amp, it's a very promising pedal for me because of the wide variety of sound it could make. Trust me, my Zoom 707II's drive module was deemed useless with this pedal. I use this together with my Zoom 707II, a cheap locally made 30 watts amp and an RJ 7 string floyd rose guitar. The sound was awesome especially when I use my Zoom as a Whammy. Although I haven't tried plugging this to a flanger for some low down flange of death, I'm pretty sure this will do good. I tried this one with a wah wah and it did sound different unlike the built in distortions of Zoom.

I play a wide variety of music, from hip hop, pop, reggae, rock, alternative, metal, progressive, visual, glam, classical, blues etc. and I think this pedal will suite most of the songs I play. If this was stolen or lost, I'll think about it not because I didn't like it but I'm still starting to use the pedal. I've been playing for 4 years now and I can say that this pedal will surely add more spice to my guitar playing satisfaction.