MT-2 Metal Zone review by Boss

Boss: MT-2 Metal Zone

I'm using an Ibanez RG Series(200 dollar, kinda cheap, but pretty good), and I'm using a small sucky Esteban G-10 Amp that you get with that package. They work pretty well, but when this pedal comes into the fight, it sounds really awsome. Even though I can't work well with the knobs, not matter what noobie setting I'm in, it sounds extremely nice. Mostly a hard-rock with Metallica and Black Sabbath.

I play mostly from Flaw to Metallica and it sounds really good with all withing that range. I've been playing for over a year now, and all I mostly own is an electric and acoustic guitar. There really isn't any question, just the price. Yowza, and if anyone jacked it from me, the price and sound would have me blowing up a city to get it back. Mostly I love the sound and reliability, but I didn't like the 6 knobs thing, kinda hard for me to work with, but I couldn't compare to any other pedal but the Mega Distortion, which is a very good product, I would've chosen the Mega mostly due to the knobs. So, as it all ends, I seem to find myself giving this product 8 torn off knobs out of 10.

Like the other pedals out there by Boss, it's built strong. I would totally trust and rely on it. I've never had a gig, but I'm sure it wouldn't let me down for the first 3 years.

Not very easy. Has 6 knobs, level, high, low, middle, mid freq, and the distortion level. Although a nice piece of machinery, the knobs are an eyesore. Awesome piece of work. Manual is okay, and gives a couple of settings.