MT-2 Metal Zone review by Boss

Boss: MT-2 Metal Zone

Purchased from: Rockingrooster.co.uk/

Currently I'm using a small 15Watt Marshall Amp (MG15DFX), which gives a good sound. And I haven't had a problem with it so far with this effects pedal. The guitar is a Ibanez SA series guitar that seems to suit this pedal well. I find this effects pedal creates most of my favorite bands sounds through one pedal. All in all I carn't fault it one bit.

Playing rock, metal music this pedal performs well. I havn't been playing long but this pedal enables me to match my playing to my favorite bands music and keeps me wanting to play more. If this pedal was stolen or lost I would go out and buy a new one straight away. I haven't found anything I have hated about this pedal but I'm still looking for a fault with it, which I havn't found. I did not really compare to any other products, for me Boss are the only manufacturer I would use from now on. If all there products are built and perform like this pedal then I can't go far wrong.

I can totally depend on this pedal to work and create a sound I want when I want it. Although I wouldn't go to a gig without some sort of backup, I think I would consider it with this MT-2 Boss effects pedal. Especially because of its strong construction.

Being new to effects pedals, I was recommended Boss by a friend of mine. Immediately I was slightly impressed and slightly worried by the amount of settings on the MT-2 Boss effects pedal. Although a useful Boss website and instruction leaflet got me straight up and running, and creating some amazing sounds I never though possible. I would need to play around with this pedal abit more to get the exact sound I want but great fun to play with.