MT-2 Metal Zone review by Boss

Boss: MT-2 Metal Zone

I use this effect using my Ibanez RG2550E Prestige through Peavey Bandit 112. This effect is very loud, before I bought the Peavey, it was put through my Roland Cube 30 and this create a very loud sound already and sometimes I like to mix it with my Overdrive to give it a boost and it becomes very loud.

I have been playing for almost 6 years and through out those time, I give this one the best ever distortion effect I have ever find. I have used different effects but their not very good compare to this effect, especially this effect is very versatile, can create any sound you want. Before I use to bring three distortion effects to gigs since each creates different sound, now I just need to bring only one.

It is very reliable, thats what you get for buying a Boss. I've gigged it several times and it until now its fine. No need for a back up.

This pedal is very nice. Although it is kinda hard to get the sound you want at start, since it is very versatile. It took me a while but the manual help me a lot and it gives you a couple sample settings which comes in handy. You can also check the net for more sample settings.