MT-2 Metal Zone review by Boss

Boss: MT-2 Metal Zone

Purchased from: Ceceres Music

The Boss MT-2 has a great sound to it. I have a Marshall AVT-50 and an Epiphone Les Paul Standard and when it's cranked up (only have it on clean with about 4 gain and 7 or 8 vloume by the way if you want it to really sound good with it also being loud) there is hardly any feedback when your not playing and whenyoure playing it's so crisp you can only hear the notes you play unlike some other pedals which have other crap that you don't want. The distortion on it is terrific and warm sounding with a lot of punch. You can get perfect sounds for Metallica, rage against the Machine and pantera or other heavy bands or turn the gain down to about 3 or 4 and get the acdc or Wolfmother sounds you like to hear.

I play any thing from rock and roll to really heavy metal music and back down to nice warm acoustic music this is perfect for everything I play, maybe not so much the acoustic but it still works for my liking. I've been playin seriously for bout a year mainly rithym tunes but I'm starting to get in to lead stuff. if it was stolen I'd proabaly try and save up for a new one but I am poor so it would be hard. I really like this product because it's perfect. I compared it to a Marshall jackhammer and a DigiTech metal master and I'd would opick this one anyday of the week every thing is on this except contour and chorus feature but it's not that important though.

This product is very reliable it comes with a battery included but it didn't last me long so I just used a acdc adaptor for it it works perfectly. I haven't giged with it yet because we haven't got any booked until late march so I haven't got to use it in a gig. It would be perfect in a gig aswell I'd have to say.

The Boss MT-2 is a guitar pedal made for heavy metal rockin'. This product is a great one for someone Who is into rock, hard rock, heavy metal, and hardcore music. I play most of that kind of music, even though I don't really like the hardcore genre it's still really fun to use and you get a great sound no matter what. Their is a manual that comes with it and it is very detailed.

mi2tom
    Got this for years it's good but it's not that great, It can't beat my uber metal, one thing about the metal zone is that it sounded kinda nasally