MT-2 Metal Zone review by Boss

Boss: MT-2 Metal Zone

I'm using the MT 2 through a little 20 watt amp and it sounds mint and I'm using a ESP KH 202 Kirk Hammett Signature guitar, it's sounds amazing!!! I can easily get Metallica, Pantera and other bands like Slayer to AC/DC to Black Sabbath, this pedal sounds sweet with Iron Man. This pedal wont give you the very nasty feedback like the DigiTech Metal Master and you can actually understand what you are playing and have way more different settings instead of JUST heavy riffs and controlled feedback.

I mostly play heavy metal and rock nothing more. Oh and if someone stole this I would definately buy another same thing as if I lost it(not likely) I would buy it the very next day. I really don't hate anything about it but love everything about it. I recently bought the DigiTech Metal Zone and I thought it was horrible so I returned it and bought this. For any guitar player Who likes kick ass heavy metal will enjoy the heavy metal setting most definately.

This pedal is really strong and very light too, comparing it to my DigiTech The Weapon Pedal it's like air almost. Oh and I would definately be able to count on this pedal at a gig or show, no question about it. The only down to this pedal it just doesnt't feel as strong as a DigiTech pedal, I've dropped my DigiTech a lot and there's not a scratch on it but I really have to be careful with this pedal and try not to drop it.

This pedal was so easy to use, it comes with a manual and it explains all about the 3 band eq and also gives you some different settings you can use. Out of 10 I would give this pedal a 5 for some difficulty for a beginner at guitar. But for any beginners out there that don't buy this pedal just because I say it maybe hard for you to use, give it a week of playing it and you will figure it all out, guaranteed! I'm still a little bit of a beginner and I got it no problem right of the box.