MT-2 Metal Zone review by Boss

Boss: MT-2 Metal Zone

Purchased from: Local music shop

I use this pedal through my Epiphone juniour valve 35 watt. If your amp is up loud and the distortion is cranked up to the max the is a little bit of fuzzy noise but that could be my pickups or cable. I can get sounds from the fuzz of jimi hendrix to the distortion of As I Lay Dying The guitar I'm using is a ESP LTD MH-250.

Heavy metal. This pedal is a goo match afterall, is is called the metal zone. Everything that I should've asked was explained in full detail through the manual. I love the versatility of tone I can getthrough this pedal. If it was stolen I would buy it again as soon as I saved up enough money.

I can depend on it whenever I need it. I have used this pedal many hours since I purchased it. I would use it on a gig without a backup because it is in a cast iron shell and is very tough. This pedal has been dropped been in different weather conditions and still holds up very nicely.

This pedal is really easy to get a good metal or heavier tone out of it. The manual is really helpful, the manual explains what each knob is for and how to properlyuse the pedal. My unit has never been upgraded it came straigh from the store in it's original box.

Vitooch
    onlyrock wrote: I bought this pedal this very day, and I have to say it sounds terific! I love that you can get so many different tones out of it! I can play pretty much like some of Metallica's albums, and the same time discovered I, that if get a fuzzy kind of setup, and you cut the tone on your guitar, you get something more like Jimi Hendrix. Of course not exactly, but more than I expected. I think that is pretty amazing! And I would like to know if anyone could give a setup which could sound a little like AC/DC? I love that band, and wonder if anyone could help me get this sound just a little. That would really help me! Thanks! Onlyrock Ps. and I would also like to know if anyone could show/tell me how to make their right setup for: Metallica, Iron Maiden and Jimi Hendrix. Thanks a lot!
    for metallicas tone (hetfields) turn down the mid real low and the rest wutever sounds best
    hotrats57
    I picked up one of these about 3 years ago, and i've never looked back. best distortion pedal going.