MT-2 Metal Zone review by Boss

Boss: MT-2 Metal Zone

Purchased from: Local music store used

The setup I use it on is a Marshall MG100DFX going to a Schecter Damien Fr 6 it will make it go from clean to very loud and distorted. It is a very good pedal. It can sound like thrash metal and then by turning the knobs just a little it can sound like early metal without alot of contour. You can get a really good Metallica sound if you turn up the low and the high all the way turn the medium all the way down, put the distortion 3/4 the way up and it will sound ju7st like metallica.

The style of music I play is hard rock and heavy metal. I have been playing for about 1 1/2 years now. I was looking for this if I could find like I would of got a metal core and a powerstack Boss pedal. If I lost this I would definitaly buy I new one I never leave it off while I am playing. One of the best features is the settings you can change the bass, treble and medium also the distortion.

You can depend on it. It uses a 9 volt battery and it lasts long. The battery will last about 4 days if you leave it on. If you turn it off and only use it when your playing it will last about two weeks. I wouldn't use it at a gig without backup because you never know if it could run out. I suggest to buy an adapter with the MT-2 metal zone pedal.

This pedal is great! You can make it sound like anything from Black Sabbath to Metallica. It is easy to get a good tone without any feedback has very good distortion and contour. I did not get a manual for it because I bought it used you don't really need a manual if you know how to work an amp or other pedals because it has the same tones and knobs.