OD-20 Drive Zone review by Boss

Boss: OD-20 Drive Zone

Purchased from: Spectre sounds

Amazing! No other word for it guys. This thing can turn the crapest, tiniest, cheapest little practice amp into a great sounding piece of kit. I regularlly gig with this pedal so it has been thru a large number of amps, and all I can say is it delievered the perfect sound each time. As for the noise, I have found at very high levels of distortion there is a slight buzz, but this is present with distortion in amps aswell so this is nothing. There is a huge amount of variation between all the effects (and there's a lot of them) so you can always find the perfect setting for your style, from 60's fuzz to nu metal ear bleeding distortion. I enjoy playin metal such as Trivium, Bullet for My valentine, Avenged Sevenfold etc. I find that this pedal gives tonnes of distortion perfect for these styles. This pedal is amazin fos distortion.

This is perfect for any type of music you may play, and I wouldn't replace it for anything else. I'm fully happy with this. I tried a few pedals that they had in including the zakk wild distortion and a few DigiTech and other Boss's and this was the best by far.This pedal has everything you could need and I urge yo to try one! They're awesome

This is a very solid pedal, tough and durable and I have used this at several gigs without a backup. The only thing is it doesnt't come with an adapter so it runs on batteries, which die without warning so they could just break up and cut out. I've never had this problem so far luckaly. With an adaptor it will be perfect tho.

It is incredibly easy to get a fantastic disortion out of this, no matter what your style, the controls are easy to understand and use. There is so much choice to choose from and all the different types of distortion on the pedal sound amazin. The manual was quite thick so it explained everything I got a feelin but I wouldn't know it's that easy to use. The only difficulty iv had with this is, when trying to Switch the pre set memory distortions you have to press both pedals at the same time and Live this is difficult to dobt this is nothing major and can be fixed with a bit of practice.

fEr_0h
    The manual was quite thick so it explained everything
    I have this pedal is awesome, but i think my manual got lost because my ain't thick at all its like 2 pags