OS-2 Overdrive-Distortion review by Boss

Boss: OS-2 Overdrive-Distortion

Purchased from: Local Guitar Shop

Now matter how much you mess around with the controls it will still sound good, it dosen't give you thet fuzz like with most pedals, I use a Fender Showmaster connected to a Fender 212 amp and it sounds awesome. When you put it on full distortion it sounds like the Boss Metal Zone, if you put it on Overdrive it sounds like a mix of the OD-2 and the BD-2. Personal I found the best sound ever with these settings level 10 o'clock, tone 12 o'clock, drive 5 o'clock, and color at 9:30, it sounds great.

I play everything from classical to metal and this pedal will suite you from everything to lite rock to metal. I've only been playing a year but I practice alot. I had tested this product before I bought it and I liked it just as much at hame as at the music shop. It were stolen I would buy a new one because this pedal has every sound on it I need. My favorite feture on it is the color settiong, absolutly amasing. I wish it had an EQ on it like the metal zone but all amps have that so it dosen't matter.

It's very reliable, just like every Boss pedal I own.

It is so simple to use all you do is fiddle around with four knobs. The manual for it just discribes what the controls on it do. The controls are level - the amout of volume produced, tone - the amout of treble added in your sound, drive - the amount of Overdrive or distortion, and color - the mix between distortion and Overdrive.