PH-3 Phase Shifter review by Boss

Boss: PH-3 Phase Shifter

Do you like the sound of the "phase" or the "shifter," why don' you put them together and you get the best sounding pedal I have ever used. By turning the nobs you can probobly get around 75 or more different types f sounds. I honestly think that this pedal works good with any guitar or amp. I have a Marshall halfstack and a Fender 30 watt, and I personally think sound comes out a little clearer and better out of my Marshall. I use a Fender strat and Epiphone les paul (I will be trading those both in for a Gibson in he summer). I don't really think mch difference of a sound comes out with either of my guitars, but I will tell you this, it doesnt't really work good with acoustic electrics. I also use a hell babe wawe pedal and a Hot Head Distortion pedal. if you hook the three of those up at the same time then you you got some pretty freakin' awesome noise! Different types of genres work with this pedal, but I would prefer poeple who play rock or metal to use this rather than country or something like that. I would bet any person that they would not be able to find a phase shifter that has better sound than my PH-3 Phase Shifter.

The PH-3 Phase Shfter has many effects, I sometimes feel like I am using 4 different pedals at once! I play rock and metal music and this matches it perfectly. I have been playing for 5 years and I have had this for a little over 2. Ther is absolutely nothing I wold have wanted before I got this, the minute I tested it at the store, I fell in love. I do wish it had 1 more feature on it, that is distortion, but I have no problem because I use my Hot Head Distortion pedal with it, but it would be easier if I used just one pedal and I am not a big fan of amp distortion. If I lost this I would probobly cry, when I play my guitar this is one of my common used things so I would be said. I would have to buy a new, but I would. I wouldn't just be like, "Oh no, to bad I am not spending 110$ again so. "I would be like" I am going to guitar center right now to get me a hase shifter." The one thing I don't reallylike is if set the settings lower than it makes a bubble sound, it sounds cool but you can't hear the notes that you play, but there are many features and I love this! I honestly recomend this to everyone who is looking for a good effect pedal!

Are you wondering how long they last or if you would have to take a bunch on a tour cos your worried they would brake, well take those other ones back, the pedals last through a bunch of concerts before you even have to change the battery. I still have my first phase shifter that I got 2 yearsago and it might have better sound now than it did then. I can rely on these things for a real long time! So, please take the back ups you got back to the store and keep our first one, it will last, trust me.

Do you own a PH-3 Phase Shifter? Consider yourself lucky if you do. These baby's can get an easy use out of just about any guitar or amp. They run on 9 volt batteries and it takes about 25 seconds to replace the battery, they also run on some kind of Adapter too(I use the batteries though). The PH-3 Phase Shifter has different tones you can make out of it. It is as simple as just turning a nob or two and you can get a perfect sound.There is a manual that teaches you the different sounds you can get out of it too. They are easy for travel to, you can put this pedal in your gig bag, pocket. I don't know if you can find any pedal with these effects that work this easy!