PW-10 V-Wah review by Boss

• Reviewer's score: 7 Good
Boss: PW-10 V-Wah

Purchased from: Muzart

There are some good sounds on it but very few and they are hard to find it took me a while to find them but for now I just keep the pedal on full an change the drive or wah range knobs because when you change the pedal it just lets out a loud hissing or whirring noise. I use it with a Gibson Les Paul or Explorer, I recommend the Les Paul. But when you put it on full it almost always sounds ok. But the voice setting is very disapointing after all the comotion about it. Maybe I just don't know how to work it. The distortion is disappointing too.

Overall I do like it but could of got better. But don't let this put yu off I ill keep this pedal for a while and I'm not thinking about buying another one anytime soon, but I wouldn't recomend it very highly. I just wish the distortion was better and it had more effects the couple of gigs I have done were a success so don't worry.

This has a good reliabillity and won't die on you, it is sturdy and very strong. The pedal has a certain slight stiffness about it to give you more control which I love.

This pedal is quite hard to make any exciting or even normal sounds at first as it is very complicated and the effects don't have a very large range. However after reading the manual it becomes alittle less confusing but still I can't get the best noises out of it.