PW-10 V-Wah review by Boss

Boss: PW-10 V-Wah

Purchased from: Local Music store

Ok, so I use it like this: guitar (own build, sounds close to a Gibson LP), the V Wah, 1969 Fender Twin Reverb amp, with 2x12 cabinet. I find when you have distortion it makes a weird digital sound for a few seconds after you stop playing, but this may also be a bad ground in my houses electrical.

I play everything, and yes it complements all my solos and funk styles. I've had this for 2 years now and it's amazing. I would prefer to have a seperate wah and seperate distortion, and thats just because of the potential because you can customize the distortion more. If this was stolen I would go buy a Cry Baby or Morley wah, this is because I want a seperate distortion. I love the versitility, I hate the noise I get, and I love how you have every top wah pedal in one. It's just great. Before I bought this I tried every other wah they had, and I liked this because I didn't have the money for seperate pedals. I just wish it had a built in volume pedal and more distortion customization.

Yah, it's Boss. The truth is that I don't trust any other pedal company so I use only Boss because its the best. I hae dropped this pedal on the ground put all 215 lbs of my weight on it and not even a scratch.

This wah pedal is amazing, it's a bit hard to get used to the possibilities of this, but once you do it's great. There are 3 custom channels you can program yourself, which is great.

Metallica708
    I'm thinking of getting this to replace my dunlop crybaby (it was a really cheap version). I would use wah for Jimi Hendrix, Kirk Hammett and just making chords/octaves sound more interesting. Is this the wah pedal for me?