PW-10 V-Wah review by Boss

Boss: PW-10 V-Wah

Price paid: C$ 150

Purchased from: Muisc World

I use this with a Fender Strat and a Peavey Solo, and it sounds very nice together.This pedal with sound fantastic all the time if you have it set right.I haven't tried to get the sound of my favourite artists yet becuase #1. I haven't had it very long and #2. I like experimenting with different sounds. But this pedal is so easy to use that it would be easy to get the same sound as pretty much anyone with a wah.

This pedal can match anything you wanna play with a Wah Pedal. Just Pick your style and play.I have been playing for just over a year now, and I own a Boss DD-7 Digital Delay, Peavey solo and a Fender Strat.If this was stolen, I would definatley get another one becuase I like it so much.I love everthing about this Wah except for the fact that it doesn't sound to great with other pedals, but that's fine for me.I also compared this with the Dunlop Crybaby, I chose this pedal b ecuase all Boss pedals are built great. and this pedal also had multiple features.

The reliability of the PW-10(Like all Boss pedals) is built like a tank. It's all metal except for some little plastic peices inside.I wouldn't use a backup wah at a gig becuase I would never need to.I would have to bring another battery, but that's not too bad.

It is astonnishing how easy this pedal is to use. A couple minutes to figure out the features and such and about 10 minutes to find a good sound.The manual is reletively easy to use, not as easy as some others that I've read but this mones still good.The only thing I have done to this pedal was loosen up the actual part that is pushed down so that you don't need to apply so much force to use it.

lorrythebassguy
    Ive just borrowed one from a friend, it isnt bad but theres too many things to play around with and the presets are confusing. I cant tell the difference between 3 of the modes and the distortion is annoying, i think im gonna get either a Vox or a Morley. Other than that the Univibe & voice modes are quite kool!
    RokkGuitarist50
    Im gunna buy it as a first wah pedal, after playing for 5 years without one. the crybaby just seems way to simple.
    craigfarner
    This has a great Crybaby and Morley imitation, i prefer it to many wahs, maybe even the VOX
    duzit89
    craigfarner wrote: Crybabys are much better, as are Morleys
    yupppers.. i also like the older Vox wahs too .. i own a modded vox and slash wah.. and i cant get rid of either of them.. there both good