PW-10 V-Wah review by Boss

Boss: PW-10 V-Wah

Purchased from: A mate

I use an Ibanez S420 and a Roland Cube 15X. Seeing as there already are Boss distortions in the amp, I don't use the pedal distortion with this amp. I do use it with my friend's tube amp to get a crushing tone though for gigs. It works well with the Line 6 Spider Valve MKII 212 to produce brutal distortion and and warm tone. This pedal is not noisy at all and I can easily get a thrash style sound with it. However, I wish the Wah itself was more deep. I feel that I need a wider sound range when I put my foot down.

I play mainly metal and this is a great match, especially due to the onboard distortions. I've been playing for over 5.5 years and also own these pedals - Belcat delay, Compressor and a DigiTech distortion. This is the highest quality pedal I own and is solidly built while sounding great. It would be perfect if there was more depth to the expression in the pedal and if less force was needed to use the switches. If this was stolen, I'd find the thief, grab the pedal and beat him to death with it since the hardware is so tough!

I would definitely use this at a gig without a backup. This thing is built like a tank. My friend's been using this since 2002 and it's worked perfectly and I've experienced no problems with it at all. The sound is still great and the chassis has a few scuffs on it, but everything works perfectly. The problem isn't really a technical reliability issue, but you need a lot of force to use the heel and foot switches that are housed under the Rocker pedal. I have to stand on it with one foot to use the switch! Just make sure you use a lot of force!

My friend is in a boarding school now because he wanted to study music their [playing the bassoon], so he didn't have any use for it now and sold this to me at a great price. He gave it to me with the manual, half of the box and a half-broken cable. I just use 6 AA batteries [if I remember correctly]. It's not as hard to use as most people this. For the wah, it's just turning a few knobs and using the expression pedal. The distortion is a bit more complicated, but once you know how to do it, it's not hard at all. There are many Wah models, which allows you to mix up your sounds for variation. The onboard distortion is great - a few Boss distortions [including the OD1 and 2, DS1, MT2 and more] and one or two others. I usually put this on the CBY-WAH model and use the MT2 distortion to get an aggressive lead tone. You can even set four preset settings too!

mas789
    as Adam implied I'm shocked that you able to earn $7328 in one month on the internet. did you look at this page Great70dotcom