RC-20XL Loop Station review by Boss

Boss: RC-20XL Loop Station

I usually record rythms onto it and then solo over it. I use it for RHCP, Rage Against The Machine, and anything else that pops into my head. I also use two RG series Ibanezes on it with a Crate amp. It has an input vol, Phrase selector (the loops that were recorded), drum macine volume, mic volume, and final out put volume. You can put drum beats on your loops as long as the song is in 4/4, and there are plenty of beats to choose from, and if you forget to record something you can overdub. It has about 11 minutes of recording time/memory.

My skills in soloing were pretty much absent before I got this. It plays back your loops backwards, you can hook a cd player to it and slow songs down so you can learn them faster, and you can record chord progressions and just jam for hours. It is the best pedal to to buy for guitarist's who have no friends.

Of corse it is dependable because it is a pedal, but even if it wasn't, I'm not buying another.

This twin pedal is amazing. It doesn't alter the sound at all. It sounds crystal clear. You can even hook it up to the computer and get perfect recordings. The manual explaned everything. It looks very confusing at first.