RC-20XL Loop Station review by Boss

Boss: RC-20XL Loop Station

Purchased from: eBay

I've played it with all kinds of guitars a Epip Les Pau Standard my 95 Fender MIM strat by buddies US strat and Danelectro into a few different amps a Fender dsp 90 and my Fender blues deville and this thing sounds just what you recorded into it, you can use any kind of effect and record into it and it doesn't effect it at all it sounds just like what you recorded in. It doesn't add and hum or anything too your rig either.

II play more blues and rock but I mean you could play anything out of this. Its great to work on laying down chord progressions and just soloing over top of it to get better at soloing. Its really a great tool to have. I would suggest it to anyone and everyone and If and I mean this is an extreme if, if it broke I would buy it again right after I made sure it was dead. I used a DigiTech Jamman looper before and it just wasn't that great for me. It has everything you need in a looper pedal.

You can always put a trust in the Boss name they have been around for 30+ years. I mean this thing is great you can kick it around and beat it up and it will always play back. I have had mine to 2 years and have yet to have a problem with it. I would go to a gig without it I've watched big bands use them like "The Ataris" and "This is Hell" and I'm sure many others. Its worth the money.

I got it and had no idea what I was doing at first, I tried and toyed with it for a bit and got it to record but just had some problems(ie didn't loop perfect, couldn't get it to do what I wanted.) I then went online and read over the manual for a good solid hour and I learned everything I needed to know..its a lot better than the single pedal version of this by far.you can record on the fly and overdub and do all kinds of cool stuff throw your loops in reverse and everything you could think of..It will take a while to learn but it is so worth it..

bobbyrob51
    chilis-fan
    bobbyrob51 wrote: Hiya Guys. I've just bought a RC 20XL loop station second hand. It sounds like a band from Mars were using it before me. When you hold down 2 seconds to delete, the next time you want to delete (something else) the first thing you deleted comes back, (because of the 2 seconds). My question is, Does anyone know how you get this pedal back to factory settings? In other words, how do you clear it!!! Thanks anyone, everyone Bobbyrob21
    You just hold down the right pedal for 2 seconds... lets hope youve figured that one out by now, you can grab the manual off the Boss website