RC-2 Loop Station review by Boss

Boss: RC-2 Loop Station

Purchased from: L&M

I'm using a Schecter Extreme FR with it, as well as a Carvin MTS3212 amplifer. It's not noisey at all. My one complaint is that it's difficult to get the recorded volumes to sound in sync with your overdubs etc. Maybe with more tweeking I can fix this, but it has been a minor headache.

Overall it's great for recording things like guitar harmonies and then adding layers to your solos. With high gain stuff it can be a difficult for your different loops to cut through the mix and so on. I do love how it fits into your pedal board and is very portable. Definately a pedal worth buying for people of all musical experience.

It's a Boss, it's definately built to last, I step on it at least 10 times+ a day and the springs and everything inside are immaculate and will last forever or close to I'm sure. I wouldn't gig with it however I'd most likely buy it's bigger brother, the rc-50. Just because it's bigger and would be easier to navigate on stage.

Very easy to get used to, I would highly recommend reading a bit of the manual before you hack away at it, but it caused me no troubles at all. Editing patches is super easy as well as deleting them or using the beats etc. The manual is very descriptive and shows lots of detailed images to help you get going quickly.