RV-5 Digital Reverb review by Boss

Boss: RV-5 Digital Reverb

Purchased from: Rudy's

The main adventage of this effect is it's sound. This effect has a great sound which fits great in all playing styles, from jazz to heavy metal. The effect provides all types of reverb, from the smallest and the most not heard to the most powerful delay.

My overall impression of the effect is very very positive. This effect no doubtly supplys the goods. The effect is very useful and fits all styles of music. I would truly recommend this effect to who ever search for a reverb pedal, it's just the best combination of echo, reverb, delay and modulation there is.

This effect is no doubtly very dependable for few reasons: 01. It's a Boss, a well known dependable company which builds first class products for years. 02. This effect is simply very dependable. I had this effect for two years now, and it never made one problem! It's important to add that sach as a lot other effect padels this pedal also uses lots of batteries.

This reverb padel is very easy to use although it's many options. The effect has 6 diffrent reverb delay and modulation types which can by easily desigened into any need.

Justice_Fish
    01. It's a Boss, a well known depandable company wich builds first class products for years.
    It's true but I know some good pedals companies who are better but not known BUY IT!!! IT'S VERY GOOD!!!!
    ChrisMan101
    guy_tebache
    ChrisMan101 : When i plug mine in i get like a weird echo in the background but should i run it through my send and return box on the amp because i plug it into my guitar and to my amp which doesnt sound that good.
    That "weird echo" is called reverb. Turn the reverb time down and the attack up and you might get a better sound for what you want
    CigarKid
    The Mode Settings I "Like" are: Room,Hall,Modulate The Mode Settings I "Do Not Like" are: Spring,Plate,Gate "Important" When adding this to your pedal board, make sure you put this "AFTER" your distortion type pedals or it will sound like crap! The general rule of effect placement is always in this order: Guitar to Distortion to Clean to Filter to Amp. (for those who don't know this already of course)