TR-2 Tremolo review by Boss

Boss: TR-2 Tremolo

Purchased from: Toms River Music

The list of my rig is: Fender Tom DeLonge Strat plugs into my Boss BCB60 pedal board that consists of the Boss Tremolo. Octave, Flanger, Phaser, Chorus and MXR 6 band EQ. The Tr-2 sounds amazing on the fast setting with distortion and on all settings really like clean, boost ect. What I really loved about this pedal is when I use it with the octave, flange, phase ect. it doesn't kill the sound, it plays nice with the other kids. Well I figured out with this pedal you can play Green Day's Boulevard Of Broken Dreams, Blink 182 Here's Your Letter intro and seriously one of the Kill Bill themes.

I write some of my own songs really like rock and old school punk. But mainly straight forward rock. I got this pedal because I was looking for something new that I haven't used before and the tremolo is a real cool sound. I play alot of Blink 182, 311, Cky, Green Day, Casualties and stuff. This pedal doesn't need to be used with those bands except as I mentioned before. I tried this product before I bought it so I knew what I was getting and it was Boss and their my all time favorite problem so I'm not worried about it breaking I really don't hate anything aboiut it, it's real simple and thats not a bad thing.

This pedal is extremely reliable. I just got it last night so it hasn't been used a whole lot, it's one of my favorite pedals on my board I love the sound quality. I don't think I'd need a backup because it (with all my pedals). Is in my pedal board that powers all the pedals and stuff.

This pedal is exteremely saimple to use. It didn't take me long to find a setting I like, it has 3 knobs so its realitivly easy. The manual came with 3 or 4 example settings and they are all real good settings from in my words you can get simple, slow, medium or fast style of tremolo effect.