TR-2 Tremolo review by Boss

Boss: TR-2 Tremolo

I run the TR-2 Tremolo pedal through a Marshall MG100HDFX and use a metal muff distortion, Boss TU-2 tuning, and Crybaby Slash wah pedals and it doesn't affect the sound of any of them. It doesn't produce any humming or extra noise on any of the settings, and the effects all sound great (except for the less choppy wave, that sounds slight week if the depth isn't turned up). The main reason I bought this pedal was to use it to play Breaking Benjamins hit song Polyamorous and it sounds exactly like the song!

For over 2 years now I've been playing metal, rock, and the occasional blues music. This pedal does a great job at covering artists like Breaking Benjamin, Green Day, etc. I would recommend this pedal to everyone, especially blues players. If I somehow Busted the thing (very unlikely) I would have to get 100 more dollars just to re-buy this pedal.

This is a very dependable pedal. I have it strapped to my Pedaltrain Pedalboard, and through all of the abuse I've put it through so far, it holds up like steel. This is clearly the only tremolo pedal you will ever need. While you are jumping around on stage, you can be promised that this pedal won't let you down.

This pedal is fantastic! With the three knobs (rate, depth, and wave) you can get any type of tremolo you would ever need to! You can get that deep, choppy style of tremolo to the mellow, smooth tremolo. The manual that comes with it is also easy to use and explains the pedal thoroughly.

Anson93
    ~Shred Hero~ wrote: Line 6 Spiders Tisk tisk.
    about 5% of guitarists (including a ranger friend of mine) love them and the rest despise them.
    paquiquinho
    Even if you use this in songs that don't have it it may sound good and give it that caracteristic sound you may want that gets people thinking "oh look! There's that guy". Like Tom Morello did with the wah-wah for example. I'm getting mine tomorrow and have a few covers where I implement it already plus a song I wrote. And as people sayed, it's pretty fun just to mess around with.