TU-2 Chromatic Tuner review by Boss

Boss: TU-2 Chromatic Tuner

Purchased from: The Guitar Shop

This is a tuner so don't expect any effects out of it. It doesn't matter what amp you are using or guitar, it works with everything. Most guitar players I know in my area use this pedal and they haven't been disappointed in it at all from the time they've bought it. I highly recommend it.

I recommend this to every guitar player or bass player out there. It's great for gigs and tuning in between songs. It is a bit pricey but I'm telling you, it's worth it! I've been playing for about 3 and a half years and this is the best pedal I've ever boughten. In terms of other tuners, in my opinion, nothing beats this one. It's a great tuner! If this pedal was stolen I would definately buy another one, hands down!

This is a Boss pedal so I'd have to say that durability is high. I dropped my MT 2 on concrete once and it's still fine so I'd say this pedal would be fine too. I highly rely on this pedal while playing Live shows because like I said it mutes your guitar and lets you tune. The actual tuning is very very accurate.

This pedal is great for playing live anywhere pretty much. It is very easy to use and all you have to do is set it to the mode that you want. The modes are guitar standard, guitar flat, guitar double flat, bass standard, bass flat, bass double flat, and chromatic. It has a normal imput which will stop all sound while you tune and it has a bypass input which lets you hear yourself while you're tuning. The bypass is added to save battery power. You can change your standard to any tuning that ya want such as drop d, open a, open d etc. This is a great pedal tuner!

Vrstone87
    newbz. I do need to go buy a decent tuner pedal, not a crap fender pedal.
    ready2breakdown
    yeah and these come within the closest cent of any other tuner pedal with the exception of the planet waves or peterson strobe tuners.
    guitarkid56
    i really hope you're smart enough to know that BOUGHTEN is not a word, the word you're looking for is BOUGHT!!!!
    Finny27
    I have this tuner and love it. But one time while doing a show on a bright sunny day I tryed to tune and could not see any of the lights. (I ended up having to tune by ear, oh well.)
    karlh07
    [quote="danielrobbyshor"]all boss pedals are the tits man, you can't go wrong.[/quote] +1
    CORT noob
    Why wouldnt you just get a Korg for 20 bucks? I mean it has way more options.
    SocKo?
    korg tuners dont mute ur amp in the middle of a live show , so re-tuning or adjusting during a live show with a korg tuner between songs is really impractical.