Signa Drive review by CMATmods

CMATmods: Signa Drive

Purchased from: Cmatmods

I play through a Black Heart Handsome Devil Head and Black Heart 1x12 cab with an eminence Swamp Thang speaker in it. I mainly play my ESP Xtone with Alnico Pro II pickups in the neck and bridge and occasionlly my Washburn X50 Pro FE with EMG 81/85. The sound of this pedal is just heaven. It can go from light grit to amazing Vintage sounding crunch. Switching to the neck Pick up, I get a sweet fat, warm, fuzzy overdrive. Turn the gain down and the level up and it's a fantastic clean boost. This pedal can do any kind of blues/rock tones that you desire and it does it without producing any unwanted noise.

I play anything that I can learn really, blues, rock, rockabilly, whatever and this pedal can handle it all. If this were stolen, I would replace it in a heartbeat, without a doubt. What I love about this pedal is the ease of getting an incredible tone and the various tones it can produce, without any unwanted noise. I don't hate anything about this pedal, if you forced me name something that needed to be changed, I would say the color of it. My favorite feature by far is the toggle Switch and the different tones they produce. There is really nothing that I wish that the pedal had that it doesn't have all ready. I give it a 9.5 overall because nothing is absolutely perfect. I am not just some idiot in the honeymoon phase praising what I just spent my hard earned money on. This pedal is really that good. This is one of the best, if not THE best Overdrive pedal out there. Do yourself a favor and check it out.

This a hand built in the USA pedal, made with fantastic components. A nice Solid Metal chasis, high quality toggle and foot stomp Switch and cool cream colored knobs that aren't going to come popping off on their own. Would I use it on the road without a back up? NO, beacuse I am sure that once people heard it, they would be trying to steal it from me.

This pedal is a piece of cake to use. Has gain, level and tone knobs. There is a three way toggle Switch also. The toggle up is like a straight forward overdrive, the toggle in the middle is like the top position on steriods, with added bass. The bottom position is a bit darker and grittier. It's really easy to find the tone you are looking for. The manual explains what all the knobs and the toggle Switch do.

Seref
    Not that it matters, but supposedly its GearMannDude's drive pedal of choice.