D-1 FAB Distortion review by Danelectro

Danelectro: D-1 FAB Distortion

I'm using a Yamaha Erg 121C and garageband. It can get real noisy when level is up but as I said before there's solution for it. It sounds great for the price I shouldn't but any other pedals. You can get a ossy sound out of it easily

I play rock and metal I've been playing hard for like 3 months (2 hrs a day) and I play guitar for like a year now. I would buy buy the exact price of a Boss or something in Danelectro pedals (like 100) so if it's lost or stolen I have 99+ and plus they r SO cheap and good also not many brands can do that. In conclusion: just buy it.

Yea, I would depend on it but it's from plastic, very solid but still plastic. I would use it in a gig without back up just because it has never disappointed me and I think it'll never.

About the difficulty of use, it's very simple 3 knobs 1 on-off button. BUT it took me a long time to lower the stupid buzz you get it was quite annoying but I found out that if you let level knob on almost 0 and use our amp master volume to control it, you can't gear almost any buzz.