D-3 FAB Metal review by Danelectro

Danelectro: D-3 FAB Metal

Purchased from: Mor Music

I use a Marshall 60 wat amp with it and it is really good the sound from it, I can do my Thin Lizzy songs really well now. This isn't that noisy, you can ejust it to make a different sound. The effect sounds really good if you like hard metal music. The effects are classic, great for a 1st pedal, its easy to use.

I play System Of A down, Thin Lizzy and Iron Maiden and it is a peice of heaven for that. I have been playing for bout 1 and half years and I own a Ibanez Iceman guitar and a Marshall amp. Nothin' I have wished I had asked, no, not really. If it were stolen, I would buy it again 'cause it is good and so cheap. It is really good sound, stlye, look but it is to small. I wish it had a wahwah effect. I really love that sound, Hendrix for life ya'll! Basiclly, great price, sound, looks. Get it. It's worth it and you won't be dissapointed.

You can depend on it, it has quite a long battery last. I would probably not use it in a gig, only with a good amp. Although I might use it in a gig, 'cause it is styleish. It is quite strong, hard, glittery, black plastic. Nothing but the best. It has good grip on the bottom, so it dosen't move around much as well which is good 'cause you can play onn tiles, stone, pavement, grass and every surface anywhere, which is really good for a little pedal. Don't press the pedal to hard, it cant take that much wheight.

This is really easy to use! You just need to leeds and a 9 volt battery and you're off! It is so easy to get a good metal sound out of. The effect is also really good. Pure Iron Maiden in your own home ya'll. There is a manual for ir but its usless 'cause it's so easy to use. This is my first ever guitar pedal and if I can do it, you can.