D-4 FAB Echo review by Danelectro

• Reviewer's score: 2 Junky
Danelectro: D-4 FAB Echo

Purchased from: Local store

I used this pedal with my Marshall JCM 800 and my Gibson SG. THIS THING IS CRAPY AS HELL. As soon as I plug it in I get a low note wich hum's really loud, I mean really really loud. At first I though it was cause I put it wrong in my pedal chain soo I swtiched some pedal, tried it in the FX loop but still the same result. I also tried it by itself... Same thing. No matter if you use a AC adapter or a 9v battery does the humming stop!

Well, this pedal is bad. Really bad. I will never again buy a cheap pedal without reading reviews about it first. It wasen't very expensive so no big loss, but anyway, I belive you should alway be able to USE a pedal that you buy and not just having to throw it out right away...

Well, it hasen't "broken down"... I wonder I even can put that way since it's unuseable. I would NEVER IN MY LIFE use this pedal live, at rehershall, in studio or what so ever! I can't come up with anything this pedal does good. I woulden't even sell it if I owned a guitarshop due to it's crappyness.

When I bought this I was just looking for some simple, easy to use echo. Nothing special, no "analog" feeling, no "extra crisp", no nothing. And I guess I really got something that was nothing... I can't belive a manufacturer would sell a product that's sooooo unuseable!