D-5 FAB Chorus review by Danelectro

Danelectro: D-5 FAB Chorus

I'm using this pedal with an ESP Viper 50, Boss Metal Zone, Danelectro Fab Echo, Morley Classic Wah and a Line 6 Spider II 212 combo amp. The Fab Chorus isn't noisy and it always sounds great even though it's a $15 chorus pedal. I can get sounds ranging from Nirvana's Smells Like Teen Spirit to Metallica's Sanitarium.

I play mainly death/black metal, some blues, some Grunge and some general metal and this pedal works great with anything. I've been playing for about 2 years and if this pedal was lost or stolen, I'd totally buy it again.

I'd totally use this on a gig without a backup because so far, nothing bad has happened while playing with this pedal. It has been a totally awesome pedal.

This pedal is really easy to get the right sound for me. There's a little pamphlet, rather than a manual, but you don't need it. Just take it out of the box and adjust the settings to your satisfaction.

Lieske02
    Any way it sounds as nice as the boss pedals? if it does how is that much less expensive
    Ekquiksilver
    these effects are piece of crap i had a metal one and i thought it was great at first too, until a day after i bought it, it just stopped working. I didnt abuse it at all, i used it very gently. piece of crap, dont get it
    LoveBuzz87
    are you joking? I had mine for weeks and it still sounds great. i dont like how it had that little tab but I stomp hard and it didnt break yet.
    GinoSG
    I git this pedal for guitar center and I have loved it ever since Im actually going to go use it right now!
    BRD