D-5 FAB Chorus review by Danelectro

Danelectro: D-5 FAB Chorus

Purchased from: Musicians Friend

I use it through my Les Paul Special II, sometimes through my Dunlop Original Crybaby, and into my Fender Frontman 15G. Perfectly clean sound, no noise at all. You can get soem very nice effects. They can get really thick too. I can get so many sounds I've been wanting, Nirvana, Rush, and so many more.

This pedal is great for every type of music. My friend was impressed when I got this he ended up buying one himself. I would definitely buy this pedal if it got smashed or stolen. I love how it looks, sounds, feels, ok, I just love everything about it. I would most deff. recommend this pedal over those expensive Boss pedals and all those other famous ones. I can't believe the tone I got outa this baby. I was a bit skeptical at first, then I heard the sound samples from musicians friend, and I was impressed. So I gave Danelectro a try, thinking my pedal would break since I heard it's plastic. I've had it for 3 months now, and it's held up fine. Get this pedal, you will not regret it I'm 100% sure.

When I bought it I thought it would be weak since it's a hard plastic, but when I got it I thought it was metal. The only thing I don't like, which is common among all pedals, is that there is no adapter with it. So I'm looking into getting an adapter for it before I rely on it for a gig.

You just pull this sucker right out of the box and set it to your liking. It comes with a little pamphlet thingy which you don't need. It has 3 knobs: mix/speed/depth. 1 input, 1 output and an input for a power adapter. Very easy to get that thick chorus sound you've been wanting.

rockin4eva
    hey how much is this around? im thinkin of gettin it dependin omn how much it iz
    kaptink
    Anyone Tried it for bass? Im thinking of getting a cheap chorus pedal for my set-up.