D-5 FAB Chorus review by Danelectro

Danelectro: D-5 FAB Chorus

Purchased from: GC(The Evil Empire)

I use a 2006 Fender MIM Sunburst Standard Strat and a 1997 USA made, Crate GX-65 combo.This pedal sounds great with my set up and is absolutely no problem at all.The sound on this is very impressive for a $15.00 pedal.Danelectro really seem to care about their customers and always put out top notch pedals at a great price.

I have over 35 years experience and these Fab Pedals are a really great bargain for those of us on a low budget.I would definately replace this if anything ever happened to it.I can not find any faults with this pedal at all, I absolutely love it.Danelectro rules!

I used it this past Saturday night at a gig and it sounded just fine.The guys in the band couldnot believe the sound that was coming out of this pedal.They were even more shocked when I told them that I only paid $15.00 for it.I can definately use this at a gig and not have to worry about it.

I had just bought this pedal last Friday at GC, and for the buck, It's definately worth the coin.This pedal has 3 controls; Mix, Speed, and Depth.It comes in a bright Blue plastic casing which is tougher than what it seems to be.The manual? Toss it out, you won't need it.If you can't figure out how to use this then you shouldn't be playing.

jakdaripr
    Why did Mental Hop say it was extremely easy to use and then give a 5 for ease of use?
    SLCONKL
    I THINK THAT THE FAB CHORUS IS AMAZING. THE PEDAL CAN RECREATE ZAKK WYLDES GUITAR SOUND ACCURATELY. I USE IT INLINE WITH A BOSS MD-2 AND THE SOUND IS PHENOMINAL!!
    Slap-happy
    I paid $10AU for mine, brand new at a clearance sale. Chorus has never been a great part of my sound, but this inspiried me to get the (much more expensive) Small Clone. The FAB holds it's own, considering it cost a fraction of the EHX unit. I would be reluctant to take it out on the road without first rehousing it in a more study case, though.