DD-1 FAB Tone review by Danelectro

Danelectro: DD-1 FAB Tone

Purchased from: taylor music company

I'm running mine through a Brand X25 watt amp and an Epiphone Les Paul and it works together like they were built for each other. It's extremely quiet with the fab off and can handle some savage distortion when turned up. The effects sound beautiful. The Fab Tone makes it incredibly easy to sound like your favorite artists. I play lots of Metallica, Nirvana, Scorpions, stuff like that and it sounds amazingly close to the originals.

My style of music ranges from very clean fun stuff to Grunge like distortion and very loud. And this thing can handle all of it. I've been playing about a year and its the best pedal I've played. If this beast was stoled I would go straight back to taylors and buy two more. I love everything about it.

This thing has held up through some beatings. It feels very sturdy and well made. I have used it in plenty of gigs and will continue to use it.

This thing rocks. The sound is incredible. You can get any sound you could possibly want out of this thing. It can put out incredible bass and a shit load of treble. The manual is short and sweet, it gives settings for the exact sound your looking for. Any thing from a dirty ass Grunge sound to a great scooped mid to some insane metal tones.