DJ-10 Grilled Cheese Distortion review by Danelectro

Danelectro: DJ-10 Grilled Cheese Distortion

Purchased from: SAm Goody's

This distortion is very noisy. If you don't have the level knob turned p all the way then it isn't as noisy, but sometimes I can't even hear my guitar over the noise!

The type of music I play is blues rock, and this pedal is good for. As long as you dont turn the level all the way up, but if you do turn the level upp then it's very good for rock maybe metal.I would purchase another one if it was stolen and I plan on buyingmore from the Dabelectro line of products. The one thing I wish it had is markings on next to the knobs so I can tell exactly where I want it for certain songs.

This pedal is very very dependable. However if you do not have a 9-volt adapter and have to use a battery, it won't last very long at all. The longest mine lasted on a battery was 3 days. I would definitely take it to a gig w/o a backup.

This piece of equipment is very easy to use. It's small and compact which makes it easy to set up at shows. Danelectro also has made it where you can set up multiple distortions together, which is really cool and is quite simple to set up.