DJ-2 T-Bone Distortion review by Danelectro

• Reviewer's score: 4.5 Poor
Danelectro: DJ-2 T-Bone Distortion

I play it through a Fender Princeton 65, sounds absolutly terrible. The amps distortion is much better. The pedal is very noisy and notes are hardly recognizable. It's not a distortion pedal, it's a can of angry bees. My cousin must have bought it blindly, because it does nothing but ruin my tone.

I play metal, classic rock, Grunge, and blues, and it can't give me any of theses tones. I've been playing for about three years and I know and have heard enough to say that this pedal is not a good pedal in anyway. It sounds terrible and it's built poorly. If it were stolen I'd feel very bad for whatever idoit had to resort to stealing this paperweight.

Its made of a very cheap plastic and doesn't seem very sturdy. The knobs werent glued in very well and are knocked out of place very easily. I do not trust this pedal at all, and would never use it at a gig. Partly due to it's poor construction, partly due to the terrible sound.

I got it second hand from my cousin Who stopped playing recently, and he had lost the manual, but it's fairly self explanatory. there's only two knobs, level and distortion. Level controls the volume, and distortion control the amount of distortion. Pretty simple.