DJ-6 Pepperoni Phaser review by Danelectro

Danelectro: DJ-6 Pepperoni Phaser

Purchased from: Brittens Music

The sound I get is pretty unique, Since I'm using The Phaser through a jazz guitar, But I have also played it on a Strat-a-like tanglewood guitar. and to be honest you have to have a range of guitars to get the full out of it. The Phaser Only has 2 controls, On and Off and the speed of the phaser. The sound quality is amazing on this pedal and it has a really nice warm soun.

This pedal is fantastic, well worth the money is all I can say, if I broke this I would replace it straightaway. Please buy it!

The Pedal somes with a "stomp protector" which make's the pedal get less damaged, this can be removed if needed. I've only had this pedal for around 2 days now so I cant say much about the reliability, but I can confidentley say I would use it on stage without a backup.

The pedal is very easy to use, just set your speed and "stomp" on the button. The Pepperoni Phaser has to be one of if not the easiest pedals I have ever used, It dosent come with a manual, but its pretty straightfoward to use, if you live in the U.S.A (which I don't) you get a warranty. If you live in the U.K the warranty you get can only be used inside of the U.S.A. The Warranty lasts for 12 months. This pedal is so easy and straight-foward to use it's impossible not to give it the highest rating.