DF2210 review by Daphon

Daphon: DF2210

Price paid: € 20

Purchased from: ebay.ie

It gets decent sound out. Better than some Wah pedals and considering its the cheapest Wah pedal you can get I was very happy with it. Its not noisy and it doesn't have a crackly sound out of it. Its a fat rich sound. It doesn't have a lot of different sounds but for the price you pay its good.

I play a lot of rock music and it sounds god with it. I was quite happy with because its really good value. I've been playing for a year now, this is my first pedal and I was very happy with it. If it got lost I would buy a different one or maybe buy this one temporarily while saving up for a different one.

If I was playing a gig I would probably use this if I had no other Wah pedal. If I adjusted a piece of rubber it would turn into a footswitch and then I would probably use it. If I had a different Wah pedal I would probably choose that one though.

Its a pretty straight forward pedal. Its easy to get the sound you want out of it. Its an excellent pedal for beginners but the only problem is that you need to bend down and use your hand to Switch off the pedal. That can be fixed with a small bit of work. Takes about 30 seconds. There is no manual it is not needed, its a very simple Wah pedal

GlobalGuitarist
    Brought it last year, it works really fine and smooth although in plastic casing but consider for it's decent price. I tried it on together with Daphon E20MT-Heavy metal pedal which I brought later on, it sounded really awesome, it really extract out the Screaming Wah-wah feel which I was looking for, it's thick and heavy although I played it with a strat, later on I realised that the Wah tone is somewhat similar to Metallica's Wah played by kirk, unbelievable, but it is true, it's not jz a ordinary jimi wah-wah, do check them out!!