E20MT - Heavy Metal review by Daphon

Daphon: E20MT - Heavy Metal

Purchased from: Jack guitars

I am using the ESP Horizon FR-II and Marshall MG30FX as my practise amp on the ED20MT, during stage performance I would use the JVM410H and the Randall 4X12" custom celestion speakers. For years, I wanted to get the tone similar to Motorhead but can't find the right pedal until I bump up with a long time friend of mine from high school who we was in a high school band that time, he told me about the Daphon Pedal, I was not convinced at all on the first impression he made, no point for arguing, so he took me for a test drive. Oh shit, this is definitely the one tone which I was looking for all along...It has a heavy and thick fat bassy tone(checked),it made the amps sounded like something was punching inside and are coming out(checked), clarity and sustains on the harmonics which suited my preference!!(checked)!!! Yeah, I've found it!!

I've been playing for almost 20 years,Metal, Classic/Punk Rock, Blues was my favorite and still will be.. Oh man,Daphon?? I know, many people will ask and think, why the hack you use ESP+Marshall with Daphon(China Made)??? Well the answer is, brand does not create your tone, you yourself and your gears create your tone..Furthermore, majority of gears you'll find "Made in China", on the label at the back of the product...not to mentioned branded stuffs... who cares??? as long as it gave me the tone that I want and made me happy!! This is the important part!

It was not plastic, it was made out of metal - die cast to be exact...very reliable and been using for few years already, even in gigs and on stage... The circuits are properly arranged and looks very good, will continue pm using it... No back up needed on gigs! One of it will do just fine.

It is very simple to use, as usual there are 3 knobs, which can be found on most pedals... 1) Level- to level between the volume of the effect and amp 2) Tone - for creating lower, mid or high frequencies tones 3) Dist - for controlling the depth of distortion & sustain

Reign77
    i read the first sentence in my head in a very uninterested voice lol the ... just made it seem like its boring