CH-40 Chorus review by Denio

Denio: CH-40 Chorus

I am using a Crafter RG600 and a Stagg amp with this pedal, I am also using a DigiTech Bad Monkey Overdrive. I have found that the more you turn the volume up on the guitar or amp, the noiseier the effect becomes (rather obviously). The effect is never weak, it really does sound good all the time. Within minutes of first using this pedal, I was able to replicate the sounds of Nirvana, which is good because I play a lot of their music.

I mainly play Grunge and classic rock, so this pedal really suits the styles of music I play. I have to admit that, when I first got this pedal, I was a bit unsure of what it would sound like and thought that it would take me weeks to get a grunge sound from it, but as I said earlier, I had the right sound within in minutes of plugging it in. I have been playing for two years and own a Bad Monkey aswell. If this product was stolen, I would definitely buy it again as I think it is amazing. I have toi say, if it was stolen, I would hunt the person who stole it down and hit them with the stolen one, as it would do considerable damage. I would then take some of their money for a new one! The thing I love most about this pedal is that it is so easy to use. all you have to do is turn the rate and depth up and away you go.

This pedal is very reliable. It is like all other pedals, in that if you leave it plugged in, it will drain batteries, but I expected that. It will always give you the sound you expect and will not break when you need it most. I would definitely gig this pedal without a backup, as it is built like a tank and isnt going anywhere once you put it down (rather like the Bad Monkey).

This pedal is extremely easy to use, it has two knobs on it, rate and depth. All you do is turn those up and you get a great chorus sound. There is a manual, but it is really basic, it just tells you the different parts of the pedal and how to change the battery.

frusciante_fan!
    I own another denio pedal (denio DS-30 Distortion) and it is the worst pedal i have ever used in my entire life. is this one seriously 10 out of 10??
    darthbuttchin
    yeah it seriously is 10/10 coz it really is good. the chorus is amazing or so i believe. But yeah its all opinion really mate, isnt it?