Death Metal review by DigiTech

DigiTech: Death Metal

Purchased from: Mojo's Music

I use a Behringer Blue Devil GX112 60 watt amp with a Esteban electric guitar and it has great metal distortion obviously. It plays great with tight solos. I love this pedal's sound so much that I even bought my friend one! Yes I bought my friend this pedal because I love it so much! The effects on it always sound great except for when I'm recording, but then I can just change the settings. It's good for playing Van Halen songs, and lots of ancient hair metal bands, but don't try to play your Lynyrd Skynyrd "Free Bird" on it because it definitely isn't fitting! This pedal rocks on!

I play metal and punk rock, it's a perfect match! I've been playing for 2 years and I own a Behringer FX112V Footswitch for my amp and this petal just totally rocks. If I lost it, I'd buy it again! The same exact one! I hate not being about to record with it without changing the settings though but I love the sound! The distortion is by far the best on this pedal. I compare it to nothing else. But I've got to say, DigiTech does make some nice pedals. I wish it had a more mild distortion some time but it's metal. Metal's never mild! Rock on, DigiTech Death Metal pedal!

This pedal is so dependable with a power supply but without a power supply it really sucks the juice out of batteries. So keep a spare because it is a juice sucker! I would use it on a gig without a backup. And I do! It rocks!

This pedal is so easy to use. I got it kind of expensive, but I could care less now because it is so satisfying, all you do is "stomp it" after making your settings fitting for you. I didn't even need the manual it's so easy to use.