Death Metal review by DigiTech

DigiTech: Death Metal

Purchased from: Mountain Music

I use a Washburn Chicago Pro Series and a Marshall MG100 with it. The effect on the pedal is nice and strong. Doesn't have the warm sound like the Marshall distortion but its not supposed to, its a Death Metal pedal right? I found that the pedals good for using in a wide variety of situations. It works awesome with Pantera, good with Slipknot and damn good with Nevermore.

I play a lot of metal, it's a really good match with it. Hence the name Death Metal. I've been playing for about a year and a half now. This was my first pedal, I'm definatly going back to get the DigiTech Metal Master. If it were lost or stolen I'd kill somebody, then check his wallet for the cash to get a new one. I love the easy to use dials on it. It's retard proof for kids like me.

Reliability, its a truck. You can drop it and it'll still give you the same sound that it did when you bought, day and day out. I would use it at a gig with a back up, with confidence. Although it eats through batterys like a MF. Buy the adapter it'll pay for itself time and time again.

This pedal is amazing. The disortion on it is so easy to use. Plug and play basicly, the manual that came with it shows you the different settings that you can get on it. The manual shows 4 different distortions but you can tweak with it and find a bunch more.