Death Metal review by DigiTech

DigiTech: Death Metal

Purchased from: Local Music shop

Epiphone Les Paul, Boss TU-2 Chromatic Tuner, DigiTech Death Metal, Boss NS-2, Kustom KGA30. You just have to fuck around with the settings to decide what you want but hey every distortion pedal makes feedback. I'm buying a Boss NS-2 Noise Suppresor to eliminate all of the sounds you don't need when playing. The effects are super great! I play from Lamb Of God, Metallica, Atreyu, Avenged Sevenfold to Pink Floyd and Dream Theater and it sounds awesome! I have built-in chorus in my amplifier and it sounds great with it, too.

I play some death metal/hard rock to progressive and oldies like Zeppelin and stuff and this pedal delivers it all believe me. I've been playing for almost 2 years and I had it for all the time and it never gave up on me (even thought you have to change the battery every 3-4 weeks). If it were stolen or lost I would maybe buy the Boss MT-2 Metal Zone instead because that's the big daddy of distortion pedal. I love everything about this pedal it gives such a kick ass sound. I maybe wish I had the Boss MT-2 because I heard it after I bought the Death Metal and everyone said it sounded so unbelievable but I saw at my local guitar store that they sold it for 170 $ Can. so instead I bought the Death Metal. I'm in a band and the band agree this pedal sounds so awesome when we practice and stuff.

When I die this pedal will still exist for sure. It's heavy and solid like cement so it doesn't break and right now it's the only disortion pedal that I have so at a gig I'll just have this on but I'm sure the pedal wouldn't fail or anything.

It's easy as 1, 2, 3! The pedal have a level, low, mid and high knob so you can pretty much control how it sounds. For more details just look in the manual it's impossible to not get it. A retarted monkey could do it.