Death Metal review by DigiTech

DigiTech: Death Metal

Purchased from: Music Store

I currently am using the Death Metal foot pedal with my Hondo II electric guitar, and my Honeytones pocket amp. It can be very noisy (in a good way) but only if I want it to be. The sound is great unless the battery is low. I can get the sounds of: Seether, Metallica, Pantera, Acid Bath, and Black Sabbath. I haven't tried any other bands yet. The distortion on this foot pedal is amazing. I love it.

I mostly play metal or hard rock on my guitar, and so far, my foot pedal has not failed me. I currently have been playing for about a year now, and if I could ask a question before buying this foot pedal it would be: How much? If this foot pedal were stolen or lost, I first would call the police, and if they couldn't find it, I would just buy a new one. If I were to wish it had one thing that it do have, it would be another input slot.

This foot pedal is entirely reliable. I can depend on it more than my amp. If I didn't have a backup, I would still use it on a gig.

The DigiTech Death Metal foot pedal is extremely easy to use. all you need is: 2 cords, an electic/electric-acoustic guitar, and an amp. You just plug the guitar into the input area, and the amp into the amp area. This product is so easy, it dousn't need a manual, but it came with one anyways.

freeallboutu91
    lol digitech sucks ass there all moddeling another pedal there not the real thing lol i took my dam death metal pedal right back asap like 10 mins after i had it it sucks