Death Metal review by DigiTech

DigiTech: Death Metal

Purchased from: a gift

Right now I'm using a Behringer Starters guitar (my previous B.C. Rich was stolen alongside with my Marshall amp) and a lil Washburn bad dog amp. I gotta say before the setup sounded shit! I stopped playing guitar for awhile until my dad got me this pedal, and it sounded way better (than the Berhinger and Washburn that is). I play a lot of Metallica, Avenged Sevenfold, Pantera, Slayer etc, and sounds close to Dimbags, Kirk Hammett etc. There's no downside to this pedal except the battery life.

I play a lot of Metallica and Slayer. And it sounds close but not close enough of what Kirk hammet or Kerry Kings setup. I recommend this pedal or any DigiTech pedals because it sounds really great and saved my life(not really, I just didn't want to break my gear).

I can depend on this pedal with my life, I got jumped by some guy while walking towards my friends house to play guitar and tried to steal my guitar. He knocked me into the ground (dropping my guitar and amp) and started chokining me. Then I got my pedal and whacked him in the head which knocked him out. My guitar was in a hard case so it didn't take too much damage. and the pedal still sounds like it just came out of the box (I hit him pretty hard too)

The ease of use of this guitar pedal is great (this is the first pedal I got). I like how the setup is, plug in a few cords and just play. It came with a manual to tell you which sounds to get and all but I mostley use my own sound, which kind of sounds like Slayer.