Death Metal review by DigiTech

DigiTech: Death Metal

Purchased from: wintersound

I am playing a Dean custom ml and a Peavey 2x12. The pedal is really squeally when doing Dime squeals. With as much as I have played it it Doesn't hum when powered by a 9v battery, it has very little hum even when pluged into a wall outlet. The effects are always strong unless you have them turned down.If I tried to sound like anyone it would be easy.

I play mostly metal and grindcore the pedal goes incredibly good with those genres. I've been playng for 7 years and I have been playing with primarily the same gear except the pedal. I did not need to ask anything else. I love the fact that the pedal is heavy. It doesn't slide, and my favorite feature is it has a knob for: high, low, med, and level. I compares it with numerous Boss and Moxon pedals, it easily surpased the competition. I am very pleased with the pedal.

you could depend on this pedal for the rest of your life. The pedal is a very dependable. I love this pedal. It probably would not be use full to people that play shitty music like garth brooks and shit. I would use this pedal without a backup without a second thought that is how good this pedal is. I wouldn't be surprised if people use them withput backups already.

You don't need to do anything exceptplug it in and play. It is great for guitarists Who like squealing solos, and you can also make it low pitched.The manual is not really needed for a distortion pedal. My pedal is awesome and it isn't even upgraded. Overall it is a great product and I recommend buying it.

Violent-D13
    I owned this pedal for 6 months and was dissapointed w/ its inability to go very loud... You almost need to buy a compression pedal w/ it so that you can lose the feedback... I bought the Uber Metal pedal soon after and am still using it to this day
    zep_n_gun
    lets see i liked it at first. then i bought a peavy 5150 combo. i went back to use it with my other practice amp when my amp was at my friends how. probably one of the shittiest things i have ever heard. way to much feedback when your playing at a loud volume. i personally hate it compared to my 5150.
    King ofKumbucha
    ^That amp owns. Ironically, for death Metal this pedal sucks. Better suited for thrash from the soundclips I heard...
    malmsteenkid
    yea if ur relying solely on a pedal for ur distortion then ur obviously tone def, but the pedal is good when ur looking for a boost on the dist u have through ur amp, i do not recommend using any pedal for distortion if its ur only source of distortion.
    bodom0420
    Not the best pedal made by Digitech thats for sure. It makes a buzzing noise when you have your volume cranked. Not bad but seriously there are way better pedals out their. I'll sell anyone my death metal pedal for 10-20 dollars.